YOU CANNOT DARE STOP
Yes, you heard me right. You cannot dare stop dreaming big, having visions for the future, thinking big for it’s your right from the foundation of things.
You hear me “it is your right from the foundation of things”.
Earlier from the creation story, Man was created to be great. (Genesis 1:28) it says “And God blessed them (man). And God said to them, ” Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have DOMINION over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
You see, you have potentials in you that you have not yet activated.
Do not Conform to this:
1. That you’re a dump head
2. That you can’t do that task (whatever it maybe)
3. That a guy is better than you (just a matter of time).
4. With procrastination (it’s a dream killer).
5. With constant validations (Be yourself).
6. That you don’t have any value to share (value is inborn in you)
“Genius is one percent (1%) inspiration and ninety-nine percent (99%) perspiration”Thomas Edison
You must make a sacrifice for you to achieve anything great in life. Nothing comes on a Plata of Gold. Read this: Why Consistency is important in life
RELATED: Hey Christians, Dare to dream Big
Friend, think positively! Think big!
For you to activate this potentials and greatness in you. You need to observe the following:
- As stated earlier, think big for greatness is inborn in you. It is a being in you.
- Get a mentor: There is nothing in this world that you want to do that has not been done by someone else. get it right and let someone guide you along.
- Get a friend that is in the area of the future you want to go into.
- Meditate on the word of the Lord day in day out (Joshua 1: 8 ). If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. (James 1:5)
“Until you become a reference you’ve not started to exist.”
Think about it
“The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear the Lord and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man ( Ecclesiastes 12:13).