There is nothing wrong with celebrating Valentine; it is just a day, made special and popular. Valentine’s Day is among the most popular Christian holidays in the world today. However, what’s popular does not automatically mean it’s acceptable to God. (becomingchristians.com)
I did my research, reached out to close friends, and these were my questions to them:
- Is Valentine Celebration a sin?
- What should a Christian stand be on this?
- How can Christians ‘celebrate’ valentine?
- What are you planning to do on that day?
Some of the answers, I hope it blesses you (I added some audios also)
What can a Christian do on Valentine?
- Show Christ-like to others
- Share the gospel with people
- Take time out with the family
- Pray for sinners around you
- Read a book
- Send Scripture verses message to people; this will guide: Bible verses on God’s love