The year 2020 is running so fast; it seems like yesterday, when April came knocking in; the world faced a lot of things not bargained for; it makes me wonder that God truly is great and we as humans are weakling.
Perhaps, do you feel ‘Oh, I achieved little in the previous month, what does God have in store for me in the new month? Fret not, the Bible has an answer to everything; and I would love to share with you ten (10) bible verses to jack up your Christian living in May.
Table of Contents
Ten Bible verses for every Christian in the new month
1. 2 Samuel 7:25
“And now, O LORD God, the word that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant , and his house, establish it for ever, and do as thou hast said.”
2. Psalms 92:10
“But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of a unicorn; I shall be anointed with fresh oil”
3. Isaiah 65:23
“They shall not labor in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.”
4. Jeremiah 29:12
“Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will harked unto you”
5. Psalms 125:1
“They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth forever”
6. Nehemiah 13:31b
“Remember me, O my God, for good”
6. 2 Chronicles 20:15b
“Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s”
7. Isaiah 30:18
“And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you:”
8. Lamentations 3:37
“Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the LORD commandeth it not”
9. Joel 2:19
“Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold I will send you corn, and wine; and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen”
10. Zechariah 2:10
“Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I will come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.”
There are so many promises to claim in the Bible for a new month, but I have listed a few above. If you feel April wasn’t as productive as you thought; then you should take a productivity test. How?
HOW TO TAKE A MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY TEST IN THE NEW MONTH
- Write out your Goals: Remember, on this website’s home page; we said that the Word of God guides us; even the Bible tells us in Habakkuk 2:2 “Write the vision and make it plain upon tables…” if you must be productive as a Christian in this new month; then you have got to write out your VISION. It could be something little like reconciling with a lost friend or learning how to make pasta and cakes; whatever thy hands findeth to do, the Bible says we should do it with all our might. Write that VISION down; this is one of the hacks of living a productive life.
- Do things differently: Go down the memory lane to the beginning of this year; what haven’t you done differently? Do you stay six hours reading a book, and deep down, you know you can last seven hours reading? Perhaps you should have obtained that certificate, but laziness deprives you of making progress, do things differently by learning how to combat laziness.
- Have a Daily Routine you stick to: Many Believers don’t have a stick-to daily routine; some just wake up with no goal in mind or what to achieve. Whenever I wake up; after devotion and all; the first thing crossing my mind is what do I want to do today? Often times, before I sleep I plan the day ahead; this helps me to stay focused and achieve more during the day. Have a routine, even if it sounds dull and boring. Even our Saviour, had a daily routine in Mark 1:35
- Learn how to stay focused doing one thing at a time: I was once guilty of this; I just couldn’t keep my mind and attention doing one thing at a time; at the end of the day when I take my productivity check; I find out I was less productive. The moment I started doing one thing at a time, cautioning myself to stick to a goal; I became more productive and happy.
- Reward Yourself: No success is too little; if you were able only to read a chapter of the Bible or learn a course online, reward yourself by either taking a rest, tapping yourself on the head, encouraging yourself to do more. Most often, people feel less excited about life; because they haven’t learned to enjoy little things and success. Small things should spur you to do great things. So for every little job, reward yourself.
Remember, as a child of God, to stay productive doesn’t mean we should let go of our communication with our heavenly father. In all we do, let us endeavor to put HIM first. You can measure your productivity through this online quiz: PRODUCTIVITY TEST
Welcome to MAY!!!
May Good things follow you… Amen